Every week, we award someone from each year group with the title of ‘Star of the Week’ which is linked to our Behaviour Charter as shown below. This person is someone who has impressed their teachers and classroom staff and has tried their best in a variety of different ways. Well done to all our fantastic “Stars”!
St Ambrose Behaviour Charter
At St Ambrose we follow the example of Jesus by:
- keeping each other happy and safe;
- encouraging each other to be the best that we can be;
- respecting each other by listening, talking and making learning fun;
- understanding that we are all different, but all equal;
- starting and ending each day with a smile!
ACADEMIC YEAR 2017-2018
STAR OF THE WEEK: