Please find here a Guide for Parents and Families to support you in the return to school following the announcement of this by the government.
In addition to our Key worker and vulnerable children, we will be welcoming back to school our Y6 and Reception children on 29 June.
If you are planning to bring your child/ren to us please understand and be prepared for the following:
– your child needs to come in their school uniform which must be washed daily.
– children are not permitted to bring any electronic equipment or mobile phones.
– as we welcome children back to school, they will be engaging in a range of activities to support their pastoral needs, as explained in the parent handbook.
– parents will be asked to wait in a designated collection area when dropping off and collecting from the school to ensure the health of the staff.
– any child who is unwell will be sent home as quickly as possible having been isolated in the sick bay with a member of staff
- any child or family member who refuses to cooperate with social distancing rules in school will either be sent home or barred from the premises until further notice
Liverpool City Council website updates https://www.liverpool.gov.uk/communities-and-safety/emergency-planning/coronavirus/
Support for families who are entitled to free school meals https://www.gov.uk/government/news/plans-set-out-to-support-pupils-eligible-for-free-school-meals
If you feel unwell you are encouraged you use the following NHS website rather than ringing 111 straight away http://111.nhs.uk/covid-19